The Langley Community Chorus is an inclusive and diverse singing organization with the goal of fostering a spirit of learning, fun, friendship, community and respect for all abilities.
1. To act as a charitable organization to encourage and develop among the members a delight in and appreciation of the many aspects of vocal music through the preparation and presentation of public concerts, entertainments and performances of choral works of all periods.
2. To foster in the community an appreciation of choral music.
3. To continue to develop a high standard of musical performance.
4. To provide music in such institutions as Seniors’ Residences, Hospitals, Schools and at Community Events.
5. To provide students from school choirs an opportunity to continue their participation in choral music.
6. To provide bursaries for students of voice or choral conducting, at the discretion of the Executive, when sufficient funds are available.
7. To provide an opportunity for the performance of Canadian choral music.
8. To encourage the commissioning of new Canadian choral compositions.